Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Are we having fun yet?

If this wasn't so darned much fun, I'd be getting a lot more knitting and quilting done. As it is, I'm spending hours and hours on www.ravelry.com and here on my new blog. My learning curve is not what it used to be, so it takes me longer and a few more tries to get everything looking "just so."
Northside Strippers met last night to celebrate our anniversary. Not sure which anniversary it really is, but we're a great group of quilters who get together monthly to share, swap, and eat. Here are some of the things we looked at last night: Aren't they beautiful?

That's Ronni holding up her 'Ruler Bag' for quilting rulers. Incidentally, "Northside Strippers" are named for those who live on the north side of Mecklenburg County in North Carolina. We have a lot of fun with our name, especially around those who are not familiar with our passion, quilting.

No comments: