Friday, October 12, 2007

What will you do this weekend?

Since my knitting class for Saturday was cancelled, I think I'll go see the Barnful of Quilts in Waxhaw, NC, tomorrow. Check it out for yourself! Looks like a great place to take the whole family for a day of relaxation and fun--and you'll get to see some beautiful creations, too. Click on the title above to take a peek at the website.
And a trip to Mary Jo's Cloth Store in Gastonia, NC, is in store for me today--yippee! It's a quilters' paradise, that one. I'm going with my good friend, Elizabeth (who also happens to be a quilter). Don't you just love a good 'field trip'?
I thought you might enjoy looking at one of my 'works in progress' (don't you like that term better than UFO?), from the Mossy Radiation class at the Myrtle Beach Quilt Party in January. It's so much fun to look at , I may never finish it.
I do hope you have a blessed day and weekend!

No comments: